HYDRO PHYSIO Pools
Free Standing Hydrotherapy Pools
- Kit format pools for easy installation and relocation
- No groundworks required
- Reinforced pool liner developed for canine use
- A low cost hydrotherapy option
- Water treatment systems, recirculation including a skimmer
- Five pool sizes from 18m³ – 56m³
- Non-slip external and internal patient access ramps
- Non-slip internal step unit
- Therapist ‘up and over’ ladder
- Resistance jets
- Conventional electric or air source heat pump for heating the water
- Pool cover
Hydrotherapy assists in post-operative rehabilitation, pain management, weight loss and psychological wellbeing. Low impact exercise is gentle on ligaments and joints, helping to keep patients as comfortable and pain free as possible.
This free standing pool system is recommended for canine swimming. The liner of the pool is manufactured from high tenacity polyester fabric, coated with PVC on both sides. The material resistance is greater than 220 or 280kg/5cm (depending on the model).
The anti-UVA and fungicide properties of the liner material ensures durability and creates a clean, safe environment. The pool frames are anodised aluminium, which is robust, rigid and lightweight. When assembled with the cast aluminium joints, the pools will stand upright without water. The pools are supplied with comprehensive assembly instructions and we can recommend installation teams if you require assistance during setup.
|MODEL||EXTERNAL MEASURE CM||INTERNAL MEASURE CM||APPROX VOLUME|
|MAX-1||540 x 365 x 120||475 x 300 x 120||18m3|
|MAX-2||665 x 365 x 120||600 x 300 x 120||23m3|
|MAX-3||915 x 365 x 120||850 x 300 x 120||32m3|
|MAX-4||1040 x 490 x 120||975 x 475 x 120||50m3|
|MAX-5||1165 x 490 x 120||1100 x 425 x 120||56.1m3|